We had a customer ask us for instructions on the Forge OEM diverter spacer for the 2013+ Dodge Dart 1.4 Turbo/2012+ Fiat 500 1.4 Turbo and because none are provided by Forge, we took the time to write out some brief installation instructions.
For more information on this product, click on the photo below to jump to our product page.
First, disconnect the terminals on the battery. Do not have the ignition on, or battery hooked up when you are doing the install or else your check engine light will come on.
1) remove factory air hose that attaches onto the turbo with the hose clamp.
2) Unlock electrical connector, and then push connector in to disengage and remove connector from oem diverter
3) remove three bolts holding diverter in place.
4) place diverter spacer from Forge on the turbo, with the Forge lettering facing up
5) hold diverter spacer, while putting the factory diverter on the other side so that the spacer is in between the oem diverter and the turbo.
6) use new screws provided with spacer to then screw down the oem diverter, and the spacer to the turbo.
7) tighten down, and then reconnect the electrical connector and wiring.
8) Reconnect the factory air hose, check to make sure everything is plugged in and not loose, or disconnected.
You’re all set!